For Home Sellers
Selling your home should be a positive experience. Choosing Jana Taylor as your REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home will be a profitable as possible. Jana’s services and experience allow you to focus on your move while she manages your home sale. From the initial consultation to the closing of escrow, she will be here for you. Once escrow closes, she doesn’t stop there. The relationship will continue to grow and she will always be available to help you. Jana prides herself on referrals and repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
Services Provided by Taylor Homes Realty:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors along with providing information about what homes are selling for in your area.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts Taylor Homes Realty will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- For an additional fee, Taylor Homes Realty can provide a reference to a professional staging group that will assist you with staging your home and they can provide furniture, art and other items that will give your home a showroom yet personal feel to it.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Costs to Expect at Closing:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere from 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can vary from transaction coordination fees to correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.